SAN DIEGO COUNTY KIRTAN
First Unitarian Universalist Church Of San Diego, 4190 Front Street, San Diego, CA 92103, Official Website: http://www.firstuusandiego.org/
KIRTAN (followed by the fundamental spiritual philosophy of Kirtan)
DONATION-BASED COMMUNITY EVENT ~ Donations from the heart are accepted
Come relax in peace and bathe in the beautiful transcendental sound vibrations of sacred mantras that feed and nourish the spirit soul. Kirtan is a joyous celebration and a living, moving meditation. Join Patita Pavana for an hour of community friendship, peaceful Mantras, Gauranga Drumming, Japa Meditation, and MORE uplifting Kirtan.
THE FUNDAMENTAL SPIRITUAL PHILOSOPHY OF KIRTAN
For those who wish to stay after the kirtan, you will have the opportunity to further and deepen your spiritual life by hearing about:
1. The Check And Balance System
2. The Meaning Of The Absolute Truth (Absolute Truth vs. Beliefs)
3. Who Am I? Why Am I Here?
Materials: Study sheet handouts; "Bhagavad-gita As It Is" (There is a small cost of $12.00 cash to cover the expense of ordering and purchasing the books)
COMMON ROOM: The kirtan will be held in the Common Room which will be on your LEFT as you enter the gate from the ACE Parking lot.
* PARKING VOUCHERS: Parking vouchers will be issued so please hold onto your ACE PARKING LOT tickets when you arrive.
* GPS Address for ACE Parking Lot: 298 West Arbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92103
* BRING YOUR DRUM, GUITAR OR FAVORITE INSTRUMENT *
* Kirtan is a family-friendly event for all ages
* No experience necessary
* Some instruments will be provided
* Water and light refreshments will be offered